Friday, January 30, 2009

Mista Darcy

Dude. Just watched Pride and Prejudiced for the billionth time. Do I really have to say that Mr.Darcy is THE perfect guy??

In a man, he is all I want. Gosh. Golly. If only I could find a man like him.

Ah, but spending time at Bekka's house is pretty rad, but I ate these gummi bears and broke out in hives.... I think it might of been the brand or something....

Then we went out for Pizza, and rented movies.

Other than that, nothing much to report, no one die, and have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

  1. oh noooez, I hate hives... I feel so pesky doing this but oh well:

    1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
    2. Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
    3. Blogger that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.
    4. At the end of your blog,you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
    5. Don't forget to leave them a comment, telling them that they've been tagged and to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i shall not judge you in your taste in men. in fact, i side with you. i've got a thing for fellas who have to be addressed with any title. Mmm, Mistah J.

    ReplyDelete