1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.
4. At the end of your blog,you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment, telling them that they've been tagged and to read your blog.
1. Just to spare everyone the pain of being tagged, I won't tag any of my blogger friends, unless you happen to be my friend on facebook, then most likely you will be tagged. Oh the agony. I still have to do this stupid thing for facebook, but I have to do 25! noooo the pain.
2. I like philosophy a lot. However, I'm not too obsessed with it, I just know few random little bits. Bah, who am I kidding, anytime something pops up on the History Channel or National Geographic I watch it.
3. Kimya Dawson is my musical hero. She is awesome, her lyrics are awesome, and she birthed a child named Panda. If I were to be anyone when I grow up, it would most deff be Kimya.... or perhaps Lara Croft.
4. I don't like hugs. Some hugs don't bother me, but there are only few that don't. I hate that the fact that among the youth of today, hugs are treated like hand shakes. Bah, those young people.
5. I'm pretty liberal, in fact I'm a Lizzitarian, but I like guns. Not the ones that kill people though, unless they are annoying.
6. My mind wanders easily, so easily in fact that it just wandered right now.
7. One of the main reasons why I joined debate is because Rory from Gilmore Girls was in debate. Haha, yessss. LD debate.....
8. Anderson Cooper and Bill Maher are perhaps the two men I would one day like to sit down and have a sandwich with.