Saturday, July 12, 2008

You're Aweful, I love you

Well, There's this band called Ludo that I've been tight lipped about bacause of certain preppy people posers, but i think I've been quiet long enough. They're totally genius, and if i could I would stick all thier videos on this post, but seeing as how I'm the queen of laziness you'll just have to settle for my favourite one.

Beware, this song has hilarious lyrical content and reminds me of a future version of my little sister Kimberly. Yes, the cat's out of the bag. My sister would totally dump a guy as cute as that.

Anyways, my favourite part is around the 2:30 mark of the song where he describes his Ex. It made me think of a lot of people at my school....haha they know who they are. Anyways, enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. lmao. That song was hilarious!!! I liked it when he said "your ass does look fat in those jeans". Ludo is coolio

    ReplyDelete