Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Edward and Bella


Ok, So I'm going to be honest. I don't really like this picture of Ed and Bella.

Edward of course, looks absolutely fine, it's just Bella that bugs me.  Her make up makes her look ugly, and her face was shot at the wrong angle. Call me a critic, but you've got to admit that her face does look a little weird in that picture.

However, her hair and dress looks very pretty, and even though she's not the person I wanted to play Bella in the movie, I've got to admit that she's grown on me.

Whomever did her make up seriously screwed up though.

2 comments:

  1. Hm, for some reason that picture won't load for me... but anyways...I'll admit I was expecting someone else to play her in the movie... but what's done is done. For the meantime though I'm not anticipating the movie as much as the last book!

    ReplyDelete