Monday, July 28, 2008

A lot of nothing in the economy


Ok, so I went to the library for my regular shift.

We had the Scholastic Bookfair come by for the week, and sadly we didn't sell that much.

I mentioned it to my dad and he just said that it was because of our sucky economy.  He said that he used to be able to fill up our little Toyota for $30, but now it costs $60.

Parents are saving up thier money for clothes and school supplies for their kids instead of spending thier money on little things from the bookfair.  It's a sad, but harsh truth. Our nation is entering into the begginings of an economic depression.

We really honestly do need Barack Obama for president so he can clean up the all the crap that the Bush administration has got us in.  I know, I know.  I'm too young to know anything.  Bleh.

I'm just glad that I've got smart parents that knew this was coming.  This is why we don't have a gas guzzling SUV right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Im from Gurl.com. You replied to my post! Im Livia, from Ohio and Im 16. I just wanted to stop by and say hey! I dont know much about this site, but I do try to get on as much as I can. I dont really know if Im messaging you the right way or not so if there is another way just let me know! Any help is appreciated! LOL I LOVE YOUR PAGE!!! If you want to talk more and get to know eachother or whatever and you have yahoo IM write me on there... Livia.DillonsWifey@yahoo.com is my email and my screen name. Id love to chat!! :) Hope to talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete