Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Three Cheers for Me


I woke up today, I went straight to the bathroom, then I got a chocolate chip muffin.

AAAAANNNNNDDDD then I went to the computer. Fascinating right? I thought so too.

I just thought it was kinda sad that I went to the computer, instead of picking up a book. What kind of person have I turned into??

I used to read like crazy, and now all of a sudden it's like I'm burnt out on books! ah oh well.

Cleaning the house was first on the agenda of things to do today, but we've already accomplished that, so I think I'm just going to make a comic.... for gURL.com!!

1 comment:

  1. whoops im not sure if my comment posted, anywho, ill reply again: i feel the same way i used to be a total bookworm-i guess it wears on and off...but i will be when breaking dawn comes out. and i see your're into twilight by your adverts.

    ReplyDelete