Monday, July 21, 2008

Opera + Speedial= Love


I must say, I've searched long and hard for the perfect web launcher.

It's been a long and fruitless journey but I think I might have stumbled upon something worthwhile.  The wonderful program is called Opera, and if you haven't already heard of it I recommend that you check it out.

It's super fast and easy to manage, and also has a wonderful speedial program that I LOVE.  It's totally user friendly, which means you can choose custom skins for it and make the whole thing in your favourite color.

Personally, I'm a fan of the mint green.  Also, it has user submitted wigets!  My favourite of course being the language translator which is actually quite accurate. 

Now all you FireFox users, don't go out and toss your programs.  FireFox is still necessary for full page screenshots because unfortunately I don't think they have that program on Opera, but that's only a simple glitch.  You can still use photoshop to take regular screenshots and such.

Anyways, the speedial program allows you to instantly go to your favorite web pages in an instant.  It's like your phone, but cooler.  Oh yeah, for all those who are still in the stone ages and use IE, I suggest you upgrade!  You're missing out on a great program if you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment