Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Whining irratates the Spazz

Holy mother of fat Bhudda.

I hate those mofos who cry about being fat and then go home and eat like two buckets of ice cream and 40 twinkies.

Whenever I feel fat I go home and drink a V8 then go do fifty million crunches and push ups. Isn't that the logical way of dealing with appearance/weight issues?

And most of the time they're like morbidly obese, but they're not helping their cause by eating 12 big macs, plus the french fries.

It just makes me so angry when people complain, but then they don't even bother to help themselves. IF YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GDAMM FAT GO RUN A FRIGGIN MILE OR GET GASTRIC BYPASS.

I'm sorry if I come off as rude and pissy, but honestly. Would you enjoy sitting through an hour and a half of whining from a 250lb whale? Sorry again. I'm just going through a rough day and whining from other people makes me irritated. Especially when it comes from someone that doesn't know how to help them self because either they're too lazy, or the have no willpower.

No comments:

Post a Comment