Thursday, July 10, 2008

Library Again?


Ah, again I'm back home from my terrible Thursday shift at the local public library. Ok, so maybe I'm being a little over dramatic, but I've got to admit that working alone sure is boring.

This is the second Thursday that I've had to work on my own, and I had to resort to singing to myself to keep myself sane while shelving all the little kid books.

Not to mention the two songs I kept singing were Shiksa, and Wow I can get Sexual Too, which are both by Say Anything. Definitely not the best songs to sing while working in the children's section.

I would think that I was by myself and start singing under my breath, and then some little kids would come by and give me weird looks, and I would be all "Hey, I'm not the one wearing a Yo Gabba Gabba shirt."

Also, have I mention how lovely I think Max Bemis's voice is? Gawd I love his vocals!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's awesome, not working alone but singing Say Anything around kids. Nice comeback by the way lol.

    ReplyDelete