Friday, July 11, 2008

I'll be far gone yet again.


Well, this weekend I'm off to my grandparent's place, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to do my annual daily post.  Oh well, maybe I can get on the computer at her house.

Anyways, we're going to be visiting the Tiger Refuge, which of course means I'll be able to see all those cute and prettyful tigers.  Also, I heard there was a white tiger there!  How cool is that?

On Sunday we're going to be going to a Baby Shower for my soon to be little brother.  The doctors want him to come around August 4th, but Melissa is currently just trying to hold him in another week so his lungs will be fully developed.  Let's just say we're not going to be surprised if he comes early.  He's already super heavy, has a large head, and kicks inside Melissa's belly like an alien monster.  

I can't wait to see my ginger baby brother fresh from the hospital with that brand new baby smell.  Mmmmmm sanitary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment