Sunday, July 20, 2008

Some Serious Thought


Ok, so over my grounding period I've been doing a lot of thinking.

A lot of things have been accomplished too. I've finished a total of 10 books in one week, and I've completely finished re-doing my room. And yes, I now have stuffed animal taxidermy hanging from my walls.

But I've been thinking a lot about this tiny little blog, and how it's grown into something that I've come to love. Everyday I wake up with a goal in mind, and for those who know me personally that's a major accomplishment. Everyday I wake up and wonder, "What will I blog about today?"

Also, while I as grounded I've come to appreciate how important this blog was to me. I almost went insane by the thought of not being able to log on and complete my daily ritual, which has become the only constant and dependable thing in my life.

So after a long while of thought, I've decided to consider buying a domain name. Since I'm too young for a credit card it'll be hard to manage, but oh well. I'll work a way around it.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about mine. As weird as it sounds, I've nurtured my blog and I can't imagine just abandoning it yet.

    ReplyDelete