Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tomorrow is a Monday


Like my new DeviantArt ID?

This morning I woke up at four a.m. to talk to B, who for some odd reason insisted that I called him at that time. I typed this up while I was talking to him, and thought I had posted, but I accidentally pressed the save now button instead of the publish post button.

So yeah. That's what happens when you try to blog when you're half awake. Anyways, enjoy this tiny invasion of mine, and B's privacy. Haha, well it's not much, just some sleepy drabble.

B: So, have you decided on what you where going to do for your 200th post-a-versary?


Me: *sigh* Well seeing as how it's summer and all I think I'm just going to put up a celebratory banner, and go on with my daily blogging. Nothing special ya know.


B: Oh, well I guess I better cancel those flowers I was going to send you.


Me: Might as well.


B: Yeah.

Me: Wait, flowers? Are you serious? Jeez your such a sap.

B: You know, I was just trying to be nice.


Me: Sap. You are to good to be true. It's a wonder you don't have a bazillion friends.


B: If I had a bazillion friends then you wouldn't want to be friends with me anymore.


Me: ..........


B: And anyways, I hate people, and I'm wayyyyy more antisocial than you.


Me: Then why are you on the phone?


B: Because it's unhealthy to keep to one's self for too long.


Me: Will you not marry me one day?


B: Sure, just as long as you won't sign a pre-nupt. Also, did you write those scripts yet?


Me: Um, maybe..... Hey, tell PeterBob I say hi K?


B: Why, you going to hang up on me?


Me: Yes, also I'm going to post this meaningless conversation on my blog.


B: Meaningless? Oh, your words are venom to my teenage heart. How I am most ardently infatuated with you.


Me: Uh huh. Whatever, try and make some new friends today ok?

B: How about I try and not make anymore women and children cry?

Me: Good enough. Bye mannnnn


B: Yeah ditto. Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment