Saturday, January 19, 2008

Top Ten Pros/Cons of being my friend.

Okays. Let's start with the CONS. It's A lot easier to think of the bad stuff.

  1. I'm Selfish
  2. EXTREAMLY honest (to a fault)
  3. Unreliable
  4. Reclusive
  5. I don't like to open up
  6. I don't like talking on the phone
  7. I'd rather read a book than hang out
  8. After one fight we'd never be friends again
  9. Sometimes I get too serious
  10. If I had to pick between you and Gaspard Ulliel I'd pick Gaspard

Now On with some PROS


  1. I'm Loyal
  2. I'd get in a fight for you.
  3. I actually listen when you have something to say
  4. If you were in trouble I'd come help you
  5. I put my friend's happiness before my own
  6. I'm a great matchmaker (when I try)
  7. I'd go shopping with even though I don't like too
  8. I'd visit you in the hospital if you were sick
  9. If you were sad I'd cheer you up
  10. If you needed a hug I would reluctantly give you one

No comments:

Post a Comment