Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Step up, Step back.


Wow. I really do screw up a lot.

It's as if each time I take a step forward, I get pushed back two. It's very frustrating.

Sometimes I wonder, 'Can I ever do anything right?'. It really does make me slightly angry.


Haven't you ever wished you were perfect? It'd be nice to be able to do something right every once in a while.

It's not that I don't try, it's just that I do the right thing at the wrong time. I get distracted easily, and I procrastinate more than you would imagine.

I'm not making excuses for myself, I'm just being honest. I know my faults, and I know how to fix them; however fixing them is a lot harder than what most people think.

How do you fix something that has had 5 years to mold, stew over, and permeate every bit of you mind? It's like re-inventing the wheel to run yourself over.


Or something to that lyrical extent........


Ah, well wasting my time dreaming and hoping isn't going to get me anywhere except minimum wage. It's about time I re-invented myself anyways.


Way overdue, and desperately needed. That's how most of the major changes in my life are explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment