Friday, January 25, 2008

Like, Woah! It's the Procrastinator!


Haha yeah. Just part of a Language Arts project I'm working on (unfortunately) with Caleb. It's kinda funny how we barely ever get anything accomplished. LMAO it's also funny how I've persuaded him to do most of the writing. Dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot The Procrastinator he'll do it later! Hehe. Oh well, he should get over it.

Dude! Like today I was reading some FF when like, out of nowhere I get this IM. I've still got no clue who it's from, and I deleted who ever it was because the messages they sent where super creepy.

I'm so happy it's the weekend, but at the same time I'm a little sad. My dad was kinda un-happy with my report card because I made like a B in history which means I can't go to the movies with Rebekka. ] : Yeah it was sucky. They've also restricted my time on the computer.

At least I've got my TV back now, and they said If I bring up my grades by the next three weeks I could get all my privileges back.

Well, as fate has it I've been doomed to study my brains out, so alas I must depart form the glowy artificial light that is my computer screen. Gah! My eyes! They burn from too much artificial light! Haha, okays. Imma try to write some stuff for my original story, maybe some fanfiction.... who knows.

EDIT: OK SO I'VE FOUND THE CUTE LITTLE SONG BY ANTSY PANTS AND DECIDED TO POST IT,BUT I WAS TOO LAZY TO START A NEW BLOG ENTRY.




No comments:

Post a Comment