Friday, January 18, 2008

I don't know about you, but I came to dance.


Whooosh!
It's the weekend! And a particularly long one for all the little kiddies that go to my school.

We were lucky enough to have a FOUR(yeah f o u r!) day weekend.

I know it's not a big deal for those who have year round school or to those who are homeschooled, but for us at public school it has about the same effect as a Christmas miracle. Yeps. In fact for the few kids that don't celebrate Christmas it's even better. LOL inside joke.

IT'S SNOWING! OMG! I can see it out side the window! *runs outside* BURRRRR!!

DUDE! This is like the most awesomest January day yet! I know it's probably not gonna stick, but still! How often do people get snow in East Texas? Like once every 678784354.54635 years.......or something along the lines of that.

Party next saturday! Woooooo! Imma party my brains out..... if my parents let me go...hehe.

I hope they do. It'd be killa awesome. YUH!


Ok, well I'm off to burn a par-tay cd, and after that finish typing up ch.5! w00t
I might even get around to posting! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment