Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursdays are purty.


OMG IT'S GASPARD ULLIEL! (sorry, now on with the post!)

Ah, yet another exam day done and over with!
I'm so glad to finally be through of my major ones. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! My dad is prolly going to make me study some more.....oh well. Studying is good for me I guess. I can't wait for next week! I get to start woodshop, and in Art1 I get to start paper mache! w00t!

Dude! also I've added a new word to my vocabulary. QWNAGE it's like pwning on a whole new level. Yes, it's one of the most awsomest words ever! May be used while playing WoW, DDR, Guitar Hero, or any other technology related game. Does not apply to board games.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I'm going to try and add some new links to some of my friends and their sites. Maybe give you more insight into their lives.

Ah, I'm also going to work on getting my banner and icon site up. If I stop procrastinating. Hehe like that'll ever happen! Lmao

Speaking of procrastination, I really need to work on my fanfiction, and my original stories!

Oops. Hehe I'll go work on them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment