Monday, January 14, 2008

Mosh pit in the cooking area!


Bleh. Ok, first off let me say, MID-TERMS SUCK.

Last night I got in trouble so now I'm without a TV for a while.....wah. My parents said that I could get it back only if I passed mid-terms. I've been studing my science for about an hour and a half and my brain feels like potato mush. ARG darn you AP Science and your advance-ness.

Well, at least I'll be able to start woodshop next week. W00T! Go powersaws! YUH!
Also, I've started a small money raising business. I draw people in anime for $5, or I do custom OC requests, even a little pin-up as long at it's not overly smutty.

Also, before I get to mention it, I reaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyy hate HBHBASBIY&*T#WSQ WBQ!@(&Y#BHJQ.....

Yeah, ok. That's all I've got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment