Monday, January 28, 2008

Fo sho! Believe it! Chyeah!


Okays! w00t! Today is fantastic!
It started out kinda slow because I slept in till 6:45, but it started to move at a faster pace when I arrived at school and tortured Caleb's backpack.
Science class wasn't as sucky as it usually was, seeing as how I've nestled myself in the back corner of the classroom :]

Yes! I'm now officially the weird girl who sits in the back of the classroom drawing!! It may seem weird to most people, but it's always been one of my goals in life.

Also, this one kid in my class claimed that he made up this 'new' hand sign that made me literally laugh out loud! I don't think he knew what it meant, but it was veeerrryy hilarious! Gact! It still makes me laugh uncontrollably! Haha, poor, poor misinformed little dude!

ANYHOODLY, lets move on to the excellent part! I was reading through the mugglenet wall of shame when I saw this one section that completely made my day! To view the mugglenet wall of shame click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment