Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thought Provoking Words


Today I was kinda pissed when I got home because I was thinking of all my friends and how hypocritical we all seem. Half my friends have all the latest phones and iPods and computers, but I say nothing to them.

Not many people know, but those are some of the few things I am against in this society. We don't need all this excess crap in our lives. We don't need a $50 dollar shirt, or $200 dollar phones that we're just gonna chunk out in the next five months. T

here are friggin starving kinds out on OUR streets while all the middle and upper class stuff themselves with food and surround themselves with unnecessary luxuries.

You don't need to get your nails done every week! Can you believe that? You could do them yourself at home! Isn't that a surprising concept?

You don't need 50 pairs of pants! There are underprivileged kids with only rags to wear on a daily basis. Donate your clothes!

Don't burn trees, it releases CO2 into the atmosphere. RECYCLE DAMMIT. For more thought provoking things of our generation check out these sites and blogs.

- Wolfbercrosbred
- Concurso
- Briefly Put
- Fuelmeister
- The Veggie Van
- Solar Living
- Stop Global Warming

No comments:

Post a Comment