Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Home fried CCD chips


Oh baby, am I screwed or what!

As it turns out the warranty on my mom's camcorder has run out right before it started screwing up. At first I thought it was just a minor problem, but then I started looking through the net finding people with my exact problem.

As it turns out the source of their grief is a fried CCD chip which is costly to replace. It was as if Satan was saying, "This is what you get for comparing me to your younger sister, so HA! In yo face biotch!" and then he starts to dance around with a handful of CCD chips singing London Bridges.

Arg. Damn you Satan, you insufferable brat. I now in turn bow my head to Jesus hoping that he might magically repair my CCD chip overnight.

Ah, maybe Hannah might be able to fix it.... who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment