Sunday, May 25, 2008

For the day I was out.

[Pixel Art]
Ok, as for updating, I promise B, I'll never mention your full name....EVER.

Are we good now? Good.

Anyways, This weekend I spent my days at Bekka's house which was an overly weird experience. Her whole house looked as if it belonged inside a Better Southern Homes issue of a magazine.

It was so weird. Her whole house felt as if it had never been lived in before. XP

Ah, but other than that it was pretty good. As for activities we went to the mall where we hung out with Hang, Eliz, and Taylor. We also ran into Asstin, and I met this guy named David who asked me if I worked at Shoguns. LMAO meeting new people is fun.

Sorry if I didn't infuse it(the whole mall experience) with as much details but I feel weird about writing right now.

If I was older I would use my old powers for good. Say driving my kid sister around and getting a job. Yeah. Something along the lines of that. it's just kinda scary to think that older you get the less time you have on earth.

So yeah, I'm going to go spend the rest of my memorial day weekend having fun and tanning. Talk to me on deviant art.

No comments:

Post a Comment