Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pockets of feed for the Alligators.


Whooosh. Wow today was very life fulfilling.

Dad had originally planned to take us to Athens for some fishing, again, but our plans changed.

Yesterday we fished at the Lake of the Pines spillway, then later that day we fished at the Lake Palestine spillway. I was fun and boring, mainly boring because I was really sleepy.

He said next weekend we might take Randy's boat out on the lake to fish. It sounds fun...

BUT anyways, today as mentioned above, our plans changed and instead of fishing we went to an alligator farm. It was also a feed and petting zoo.

I was overjoyed by the fact that they had a zebra, which I hand fed. I literally had him eating from the palm of my hand, which of course made me all the happier.

I also fed some deers and goats by hand.... it was slobbery. Now I must proclaim that my weekend was indeed very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment