Monday, May 19, 2008

Because I feel accomplished


Ok, so I've been checking over my stats today and currently I have 47.70 daily hits and 22 so far today.

I don't know whether to feel overjoyed by the fact that I've gotten that many hits or a little weirded out that people actually read my blog.....haha oh well.

I guess I should formally thank all of my readers. I really hope you find my blog interesting, I try to infuse it with many different things. Also, I've been doing little things and making stuff for this blog to make it super awesome, and I'm almost done.

Ahhh I can't wait.

Ooohhh L got contacts! Personally, I think he looks kinda weird, but whatever. He still doesn't talk much, but he talks more than he used too. OMG Celery straightened his hair!! He looked so weird, but hey I guess everyones in the mood for change.

Alas, I forgot to do my laundry so I must rush off and do it now before I run out of clothes to wear. BTW new readers, I'm usually not this boring, it's just today I'm a slight bit under the weather, and by that I mean it's that time of the month. BLEH. and stop being so grossed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment