Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A-Punk <- it's what I am.


Seriously! Yeah. Shocker right?

Haha I also love the song by Vampire Weekend.


It makes me happy to hear it.


So what have I been doing lately? Well I've been reading, writing, drawing, traveling, listening, and photo-shopping!


I made a new icon for my Fiction Press account. It was way over due. If ya want to see it then just go to my account. XP.

But yeah, I've been looking for some good stock photos for random stuff, but it's hard to find the right ones. Eh, maybe I'll look for some tomorrow.

I'm a major procrastinator, But you knew that already, right? Haha of course, you know everything.

Well I guess I'm off to go make rainbows of the color blue and green because everyone knows that they are the best colors everrrr! Looky at the picture! I was messing around with some vector flowers when I made this. w00t.

No comments:

Post a Comment