Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yonaka Ni Kaita Love Letter


Awww that song is very sweet.

The english translation of the title is
A Love Letter written in the Middle of the night and it's done by Home made Kazoku.

w00t.

Ah, TAKS reading test is tomorrow for all the kids in my school. Scary, scary.


I've had the song Tire Swing in my head all day... It's kinda addictive..

It's kinda funny though, cause I'll be doing my work at school when all of the sudden I'll bust out singing it and be all like, "joey never met a bike that he didn't wanna ride, and I never met a toby that I didn't like...." and people would be all like WTF?

Yeah, fun fun.

I swear Kimya Dawson is like a lyrical genius!! I'm sure by now all my friends are tired of me talking about her 24/7. Haha oh well. They're just jealous because they can't relate to her music.

Sometimes when I daydream I here her songs playing in the backround, sorta similar to a soundtrack to my life......yeahhhhh.

Um but yeah, Look it's McDreamy!!!!! yum yum...

No comments:

Post a Comment