Thursday, March 20, 2008

Poppy seeds and poeple with accents.


Sorry, ok so my post has nothing to do with poppy seeds. It's not my fault the title was misleading. Ok, so maybe it was....just a little.


Anyhoodly, this post does however have to do with people with accents. Yes, just earlier I watched the movie Driving Lessons twice.

I was kinda half awake while watching it the first time, and I ended up laughing at everything. Yes, even the bathtub scene, and if you've seen the movie, you'd know that there was absolutely nothing funny about that one particular scene.

Umm people in it? The only person I paid any attention to was Rupert...haha he has really nice hair.

You should definetly watch it though. Especially while you're half awake. It makes everything funnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment