Thursday, March 13, 2008

Go Ahead and buy yourself a drink


'Cause you know you're deserving of it.

Haha I love FTSK!!! Ok, so yeah. I took the presidential fittness test and did halfway well. It turns out that I'm an excellent demonstration as to why most artists aren't athletic!

Woooo! Tomorrow I'm going to have to finish up my math benchmark. Oh wonderous joys.

I think I scared that weird swimmer boy dude today.....Haha Oh well.

Also, I've been trying to stream the live action deathnote movie on my computer, but it won't work. Any help?

Does anyone know how to reroute a wifi signal and make it interfere with remote control vehicles??
Just wondering.....Hehe......CONSPIRACY! SABOTAGE! WOOOOOO!!

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment