Friday, March 28, 2008

Misguided mice.


AH, well another fun adventure at the TAB meeting yesterday. Let me tell ya, you didn't miss out on much. The regular people showed up. Blah Blah Blah, not much really to say. Now onto some REAL news.

Today during art class I realized something. Five years from now no one is going to be caring about yearbooks, high school classes, or what courses you took.

All they'll care about is what salary you make and if you have a cool job. It's wrong for us to worry over stuff like 80's on papers and stuff like that when we should be enjoying what little time we have left under the roofs of our families and crap like that.

It's definetly something I need to improve on.

No kid should stress over something like a term paper when they could be taking advantage of their youth. It's not like their not going to have to fill out paperwork anyways when they're thrust into the REAL world.

I wish I didn't have to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment