1) Please state your name for the record?
Elisabeth (yes, with the biblical spelling), but everyone calls me Lizzi, Liz, or Miss Liz. No, I’m not a teacher.
2) If you were a penguin, on the other hand, what do you think your name would be? Hypothetically speaking, of course.
3) Would you consider your ears to be smaller than average, average, larger than average, or freakishly large?
When I was younger they were HUGE thanks to my grandpa’s Polish/Jewish blood, but thankfully I grew into them.
4) Are you more of a Beatles or an Elvis fan? (If you answer the latter, please proceed to go set yourself on fire and then die in a hole.)
As much as I like Elvis, I feel that the Beatles were the original full out pioneers of rock and roll. Not to mention Paul McCartney is freaking awesome.
5) Have you ever killed anyone? If so, did you do it with your bare hands?
No, but I did kick a guy so hard he actually vomited. I had a lot of pent up rage as a young child.
6) If you could use any fruit to describe the size and shape of your head, what fruit would you use?
I’m guessing I’d use a honeydew melon, or an Israeli cantaloupe.
7) Is there any famous person you'd go gay for? Please state their name. This question is, of course, purely for academic purposes.
Not really. I really like men. (mmm… Matthew Lewis.)
8) If you had the choice, would you rather go to space, meet Paul McCartney, scuba dive in the Pacific Ocean, or sleep with Carmen Electra?
Hands down meet Paul McCartney. I mean, are you kidding me? Who would want to scuba dive--- you could get eaten by sharks!
9) How long have you had your blog? What made you start one?
I’ve had my blog since I was in the 8th grade (circa 2008) and I started it because my mom is technology illiterate and while she could snoop in my diary, she couldn’t snoop out my blog!
10) What is your weirdest phobia?
I’m afraid of someone breaking into my house and killing me. Not too weird, but I go to irrational measures to ensure this will never happen. I even have a "survival plan" mapped out just in case someone does break into my house. It also doubles as a zombie invasion plan. Oh yes, I'm also afraid of a zombie apocalypse.
11) Do you believe in God?
Touchy question. Let me answer it this way: I was raised in a strict IFB church from the time I was born all the way up until I was 12 when my parents divorced and my dad left organized religion. I believe in karma, and a higher power, but as to what or who that power is I have no idea. Organized religion has left me a little jaded, but I respect ALL religions as long as they don’t condone the harm/defamation of other people.
12) If you could start a collab. blog with any four bloggers, which ones would you do it with?
Hehe… well I actually was a part of a collab. blog called Mix Tape (check it out!) for a short while, but due to school I inevitably had to take a hiatus from it. However seeing as how I can pick ANY bloggers I’ll aim high and pick Perez Hilton, Agent Lover, Matthew Lewis (does Twitter count as blogging?), and Christopher, just because he made this survey.
13) If you were trapped on a desert island with the same four bloggers you mentioned in the last question, which one would you eat first? With which one would you procreate?
…. Well this is awkward. Obviously we would feast upon Perez Hilton. As to whom I would make babies with, isn’t it obvious?
14) What's your favourite 80's movie?
Back to the Future.
15) What kind of music do you listen to?
Err’thang. No really. However if we were to get specific I’ve been recently listening to a lot of Asher Roth, The Streets, Chiddy Bang, Say Anything, Cake, Gwen Stefani, Vampire Weekend, Pantera, AX7, Andrew Bird, Amy Winehouse, Sufjan Stevens, The Sunshine Underground, Chameleon Circuit, Ke$ha, and Tom Felton. Yes, you read right, TOM FELTON.
16) Imagine that you open your bedroom closet one day and suddenly a portal opens up. You can't see what is at the end of the portal, but there is a totoro inside it motioning you to follow him. Would you go inside, even if it might mean you'll never come back?
No. Well perhaps. It depends on whether or not I'm properly dressed.
17) If you're a woman, do you find facial hair on men attractive? If you're a man, do you find facial hair on woman attractive?
18) Do you like babies?
I LOVE BABIES. SO MUCH. Even when they scream and throw poop, I find them extremely adorable.
19) What's the most violent thing you've ever done to an inanimate object?
??? I punched a balloon once.
20) What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?
At a debate tournament this guy named Travis took my timer and taunted me with it. I yelled “Give it to me!” really loud and he promptly responded with “That’s what she said!” and literally, a crowd of 40 people (mainly guys) busted out laughing. I ended up getting even with him because I beat him to a metaphorical bloody pulp when I debated him later that night.
21) Do you think the world will end in 2012?
22) Have you enjoyed this survey? Be honest, now.
It was amusing. I was expecting it to be a little different.
23) Are you following The Nerd Archives? If not, DO YOURSELF THE FAVOUR OF DOING SO NOW.
Read more: The Nerd Archives: A Blogging Survey Named Nicolai http://nerdarchives.blogspot.com/2011/07/blogging-survey-named-nicolai.html#ixzz1TeTqMcmF
As far as tagging, I'm lazy and don't feel like pulling up my friend list so ANYONE who reads this is tagged. Yes, even YOU (people from my school who read my blog but never comment).