Friday, February 20, 2009

Twister Sore

Ouch.  Last night I played way to much Twister. My butt is so sore for holding the same position for like 10 minutes that it kills me to walk up stairs.

Oh well, it was great great fun.  Tomorrow at my art competition we might play Twister... maybe if all the other art kids do... You never know.

I'm so anxious about the competition due to the fact that we have to do interviews, and I'm not quite sure if I'm going to directly hit it off with my judge or not.  Either way, I wish my fellow competitors the best of luck.

Next week I found out that Thursday, Friday, and quite possible Saturday will be occupied by the National Forensics League (debate) tournament.  Noooooo--- I'm so nervous!  Ah I have work to get done! What am I still blogging for?!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I miss twister like an institutionalised person misses freedom. Okay, well maybe not quite that much.

    ReplyDelete