Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Inside the Book

What's this? Why is my ever infamous sketch book. Inside the answers to all the worlds questions might be found if you can read the scrawled mess that is my handwriting.

This book goes almost everywhere with me, no lie. The thing is, I don't even put just drawings in there. It's a bit like an offline journal with more pictures.

It holds the val-o-gram messages I got this year, the apology letter from
Jacob, and tons of little notes and papers from class. Sometimes people take it, and look through it, complement my art, but I don't know. It's like someone reading my blog and complementing it. It's just one of those weird things. Oh well. There is so much crap in my sketch book, so I only snagged two pics as a sampler to the inside of my book.

I'm a bit disappointed because a lot of the shading and detail was lost when I took the pictures. :[

2 comments:

  1. :D !

    That's so cool! Your sketch book looks teh spiffeh :3 And yeah, I hate that xO Have a scanner? Or does it mess up the pictures too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice artwork; the drawing of the man looks so real!

    ReplyDelete