Saturday, February 14, 2009

Drinking water

Ah, I'm postponing the last post to my 7 days of Nietzsche bit because quite frankly I don't really feel like doing it right now. I've been in this frazzled not really paying attention state, and quite frankly I'm pissing myself off.

I've been in denial for almost all the school year and it's just now coming out to bite me in the butt.

Not to mention, no one will leave me in peace so I can finally finish watching Nick and Norah's infinite playlist. Buddha what does a person have to do around here to finish a movie? Also, a random fact about me: when I'm stressed, instead of drinking alcohol or smoking, I chug water down like a mo fo.

At first it feels good, but now I feel that if I don't have a water bottle at my side at all times I freak out and think I'm going to die of dehydration. Is this good? I think not. It's a bit pathetic actually. It also causes people to wonder if I'm half sea creature or something because I'm always sipping on water, and making multiple trips to the bathroom.

I need something to distract me before I die of over hydration. I now know what my friend meant when she said that she felt like a fish in a plastic baggie being shaken. I feel like a very frazzled fish.

Happy Valentine's day. Oh yes, I finally got around to watching Burn After Reading. I don't get it, and it only enhances my shaken baggie fish state.

5 comments:

  1. Haha, I love Burn After Reading.
    Of course, I know many people who didn't get it, that makes me rather strange I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drinking water does have a slight kick, I have to admit... And I hope you feel better soon!

    Also, how'd you get the html facebook banner on your blog? I'm completely stumped as to how to get it... Thanks!

    SuperStizzle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, btw, congratz on getting 10000 views!

    SuperStizzle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm more of a coffee drinker myself. Trust me, water is a much better thing to chug. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. >.< it's been so long since I've put it up I have no idea how I got it on there! Sorry about the inconvenience!

    ReplyDelete