Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Running late

So in Debate our Policy peeps went to district.... I hope they did well! However, I was a bit disappointed that I didn't go due to the fact that I'm LD. Oh well...

Anyways, since I didn't get to go we were sorta working on cases, not really though, mostly finding definitions etc. For some reason, there is this big awkward gap in class, which I partially blame on myself. Bah. Whatever.

Today I stayed about 2 hours after school for studio night, and it was ok, I only had to do one thing, but I told my parents to pick me up at five so I decided to spend the rest of the time helping cousin Ricky (who, btw is not really my cousin) put his pieces together for competition.

Hehe, he is quite.... interesting. We both like being right. And he's a perfectionist. How nice!

Yes, cousin Ricky = wayyy nicer than L.

Oh, yes, before I forget I was going to propose an idea, not to anyone particular unless you randomly wanted to do this with me, but next week I'm starting this thing called 7 days of Nietzsche, where All my posts are centered around Nietzsche--- so yeah. Feel free to join in if you want, I'm recruiting some Facebook people...

No comments:

Post a Comment