Sunday, June 26, 2011

Time to share!

So since I've been home I've been working my butt off trying to get the 5 designs I needed to get done out of the way. So far, I have three done and I'm taking a break before my brain overheats and crashes like my last computer. Anyways, I decided to do something different and actually put pictures in everything to sort of simulate how the book would look with everything in place.
As per usual, feel free to tell me what you think! And, if you didn't already notice, I used an awful lot of pictures of Dylan.... but honestly, can you blame me? Tomorrow I have my Z-Club meeting so that we can talk about the upcoming events/parties we're going to be planning. Luckily, I live literally down the street from our sponsor's house so my friend Aria will be picking me up along the way :D

I'm going to make brownies for the meeting!

8 comments:

  1. Seriously, it looks awesome! Way way WAY better than anything my lame yearbook can seem to come up with. I know I've said this before, buuut you should totally come design our yearbook too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, they look really good. Looks like all the time you've put into this has paid off, because that really does look awesome. I wish mine had looked something even remotely like that haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These designs are fabulous. Much, much better than my school's yearbook staff would ever produce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you made these 3? they look great and modern

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Natalie I would if I could!!

    @Ash Thanks!

    @Lizzie Haha, THANK YOU.

    @Ed I'm really inspired by the people at Nylon mag, if that means anything to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad I didn't pick you up. Haha. Yeah, he was the first thing I noticed on all the designs. It would be bad if he saw this... O.o

    LLAP Love
    Arianna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guess who logged in for the first time in about a year ;D
    I'm lovin' those templates. Even if you have playboy all over them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a lot of white. A loooooot. And for the instagram stuff: great idea, but the pictures are liable to come out too small and/or pixelated. And in the first one, I think it might look better if the headline text extends out the top. And in the last one, the headline might look better if tilted a bit?

    Just some suggestions :)

    - Hayley S.

    ReplyDelete