Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Winter's chill chilled me to the bone this year

So a few posts back I mentioned signing up to be in CAKE's music video for The Winter, and today I got my section that I'll be filming!

I'm going to be singing the first line of the song, then 1 minute in I'll sing the background vocals, and then 1 minute 11 seconds in I'll be da-da-da da da da daaaaaaaa-ing.

And since I have a part at the VERY beginning of the song I have to film at sunrise! It will be epic! I'm planning on getting my friend Rebekka to help me with it this weekend... she doesn't know that she's helping me with it yet :P

Ahhhhh I can barely contain myself! I have to have my segment done by the 30th so I might be able to post my parts on here a bit later....

:D
:D
:D

This totally made my month.

4 comments:

  1. This. Sounds. AWESOME. I'm so happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? That is awesome! I love Cake. You're so multi-talented it blows me away sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so freaking neat! I can't wait to see the finished product and be able to say that I know someone in it, hahaha. :D

    ReplyDelete