Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blogger has even more bugs

So far I've tried to leave a comment on both Cassidy's and Tanner's blogs, but blogger apparently thinks that I'm not logged in and keeps sending me to the log in page... :/ Oh well.

Today in Physics, since it was our last official day of class we played frisbee, and I learned that if I don't attempt any fancy throws or anything, I'm actually not that bad at it! Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to start playing ultimate or anything, but if one gets chunked at my head I'm confident that if I catch it I can throw it back. Or maybe today was a fluke?

Eh, I'm not going to dwell on that.

I'm so happy that most of my friends are home from college! I've already seen a few of them, and talked a bit to them and they all seem pretty chill about college. I'm hoping that things will be as laid back for me as it has been for them.

I've been having quasi-anxiety attacks whenever I think about moving out to North Carolina to do who knows what in college due to the fact that I've never really spent time ALONE away from home for more than a few weeks. On the bright side, the college that I'm going to has concierge dry cleaning, and microwaves and mini fridges in the dorm rooms. << FTW!

Ahhhh.... my brain is about to melt from all of this self inflicted anxiety! I'm going to go take a long shower.

3 comments:

  1. A long shower then a bubble bath. And college will be fine. You're going to rock their socks off!! ;P And Blogger really does need to get it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I have some friends going to school in North Carolina! Maybe it's the same place :) And cool about frisbee, sounds like you could perfect that skill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fail at frisbee, even virtually, where you'd think I at least stand a chance. So I'm proud of you, haha.

    I got see some of my college friends yesterday! And I'd agree, most of them are chill about it. Three of the four go to in-state universities (but all different ones) and one goes to Cornell. The one that goes to Cornell is the guy I like (but will probably never date). :D

    Every time you talk about college I keep thinking you're already graduated, or on the verge of it.

    ReplyDelete