Friday, April 6, 2012

Roomie

Last night I spoke with my roommate Margaux over Skype, and I feel like the gods of the universe smiled down upon us.

We both have similar tastes in things, while not being exactly alike. She's artsy, outgoing, and reminds me of a perfect blend of my friends Madelyne and Rachel.

Also, we both like How I Met Your Mother, and as we were talking about our majors Margaux started to gush. She's up in the air about either majoring in Psychology or Elementary Education, BUT she was talking about how we needed to make a group of friends like in HIMYM and then it dawned on her. Her boyfriend was majoring in Pre-Law. I was majoring in Strategic Communication. She was thinking about Elementary Education.

She was Lily, her boyfriend was Marshall, and I was Robin. Now all we need to do is find a Ted (it's already been decided that it's going to be her boyfriend's roommate), and a Barney (who will hopefully be from our dorm).

Best. Thing. Ever.

10 comments:

  1. THAT IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I can only hope that my roommate will be half as great. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is the best thing ever since the pick up line "Daddy's home."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone won the roommate lottery! It's so great that you already know; mine is still undecided. Shoot, plenty of people have been posting "should I go to this school or this other school?" and thus I doubt everyone has committed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE HIMYM. MY LIFE IS BASICALLY HIMYM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you found a good roommate. So many horror stories out there. ._.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, if only we could all be subjected to amazing things such as that!
    anyway, i absolutely love your blog! /follows/
    f-a-i-r-y-l-i-g-h-t-s.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha that's golden. Though - I'll say this knowing full well that I might be stabbed - I don't watch HIMYM. At all.

    ANYWAY

    That must be cool, finding out you've got a good roomie, it'll make college that much better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fantasticness levels of this post are fairly high, nice job there :)

    ReplyDelete