Monday, June 1, 2009

Murphy Mondays


I woke up early to take out the trash for Grandma, and I couldn't go back to sleep. I have the feeling that today, anything that can go wrong will. But I will stay optimistic, and wear my dad's old flannel shirt that I have dubbed as lucky. I enjoy cats.
Oh yes, and for those who enjoy old philosophers who like to make me laugh:
...Peikoff recommended voting only for Democrats, to forestall what he sees is a rise in influence of the religious right, adding:
Given the choice between a rotten, enfeebled, despairing killer [Democrats], and a rotten, ever stronger, and ambitious killer [Republicans], it is immoral to vote for the latter, and equally immoral to refrain from voting at all because "both are bad." In 2008, Peikoff refused to vote for either major party's ticket, saying that
John McCain "comes across like a tired moron," calling Barack Obama a "lying phony" and Joseph Biden "a hilarious windbag," while saying of Sarah Palin that she is "an opportunist struggling to learn how to become a moron, a phony and a windbag."

1 comment: