Sunday, June 14, 2009

Edison Kierkegaard


Due to my vacationing, posts have been pretty sparse, I know, but here are a few updates!

I now have a build-a-bear. His name is Edison Kierkegaard, which of course is in honor of two really awesome guys: Thomas Edison, and Soren Kierkegaard. We bought him at the boardwalk in Louisiana, and I plan to go back in order to get some bear clothes for him. The only thing that I don't like about build-a-bear is the fact that almost every person there comes up to my waist. Ah, the disadvantages of being a teenager.

My back is sore from swimming a lot.

And ironically, I'm coming back to work at the library Friday, again. My vacations never seem to escape ALL of my volunteering.

Anyways, I'm off to San Antonio. Have fun everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment