Sunday, May 10, 2009

Weekend Run


Ack, Saturday night I went to my school's One Act Play production of A View Across the Bridge. They were pretty good, but I guess that's a given since they're going to State competition.

I liked it, because there were a few familiar faces in the play, but my mom didn't like it. Whatever, I thought we could do some "bonding" while going to the play, however that went down the drain.

Today is Mothers Day, so Happy Mom's Day! I don't think I even know any mommy bloggers other than Dooce--- but say hello to your mother today. Don't give her the silent treatment, even if she did yell at you and drag into church.

2 comments:

  1. aww, give your mommy a big, BIG kiss! and i'm shocked that mine didn't drag me to church. sorry bout that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Don't give her the silent treatment, even if she did yell at you and drag into church."

    ...why do I feel like that was specifically for me? xDDD

    ReplyDelete