Thursday, May 21, 2009

I don't like your friends.

I don't know why I constantly put myself in this denial state.  Everytime I go to these events, I think "Hey, it'll be good.  I'm going to have a good time."  However each time I end up coming home bitter, and worse off than I was.

I don't like my mother's crowd.  They're so fake.  And Samantha's graduation party sucked.

My mother was so smiley and happy, and asked me about my graduation party.  That's when the calm ended for me.

I strongly told her that I don't want a graduation party, because her friends would come, and I hate her friends.  They're so inconsiderate and are completely wrapped up in their own little social bubble of hypocrisy.  Why on earth would I want those people polluting the beginning of the rest of my life?

Well, graduation is still a couple of years away, but I doubt I'm going to change my mind.

Flaky people FTL.

No comments:

Post a Comment