Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dr. House


I've been watching a lot of House lately. I watch it before I go to bed, and right after I wake up. I've watched so much House I'm about to go insane. But I can't stop. I love House. That show is awesome. What am I going to do this summer? Watch a lot of House. And I might make some awesome art. My AP art teacher assigned me 10 major projects that are due at the end of the summer. They all have a strict criteria on how they're supposed to be done. Also, they're due the first day of class for a major test grade. They don't call it AP for nothing.

4 comments:

  1. I've never watched House but I've heard a lot of good things about it... And conflicting feelings about this past season's finale. :P Good luck with all of your art projects! And I envy you SO much for not having finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch House so much! Even though the plotline is more or less the same (patient with a mysterious illness, try to figure it out, fail, attempt figuring it out again, fail again, miraculous last-minute discovery, etc.) I could watch it over and over again. How I love House. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to watch House a lot too.
    But now I find that it's not as good. But Hugh Laurie is amazing, I'll give you that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sure that you will get it all done AND watch all of House that you desire. that is one sexy, insane, asshole of a doctor.

    ReplyDelete