- I'm ALMOST in the top 10%. I'm ranked 30 out of 288. Yes. That's right. I only have to jump up a few more spots and I'm IN. Once I'm in scholarships moneyz will start rolling in and I'll be set. Also, some colleges do automatic acception if you're in the top 10%.
- I'm in LOVE with our blogger family group on Facebook. It almost sort of makes up for the fact that I can rarely blog during weekdays anymore.
- I made a 99 on my AP English project and a 100 on my AP Environment project. At the rate I'm going at now I should be able to weasel my way into the top 10%. A lot of AP kids are either failing, or making substandard grades, so I feel pretty confident. Is is wrong that I like that they're not doing as well as me? Does that make me evil? Or a bad person? Pfffttt... Who am I kidding, I really need the scholarship money.
- Now that it's the weekend I can finally watch TV! I think I average a grand total of 2 hours during the week? However, my weekends have begun disappearing on me because of homework and other school stuff.
- This has brought me so.much.joy.
- My friends. Let me introduce you to Lensbaby. It's amazing. It's wonderful. I LOVE MANUALLY CHANGING THE APERTURE. For everyone that could care less about cameras, it's pretty much just a specialty lens that allows you to take pictures with cool focal effects that you usually have to get through Photoshop nowadays. Here are some sample pictures that I took at a football game last night.
Anywho. September was nice. October will be hectic. On Monday I have an Art Club meeting after school that will last until 4:30ish that I have to preside over because I'm president, and then a Z-club meeting at 5:30. Then I have to go home, make cupcakes, and get ready for Tuesday which is my school's homecoming carnival, meaning that Tuesday night is completely blown.
I'm really hoping that none of my teachers assign homework because it's probably not going to be done. By anyone. Because the entire school will be in 'homecoming' mode.
So far I've been so swamped with homework that I haven't had time to blog, or catch up on blogs. But that's what weekends are for.