Ok so I’ve allotted myself about 5 minutes to blog, so this’ll just be really quick!
1. I have a massive eco-column project going on in Environmental Science, but luckily I have a super awesome group to work with. It’s very rigorous (the project) and is going to consume about 2-3 months of my life. FUN FUN. I’ll post pictures when we assemble it because it’s going to look awesome! I feel confident because I feel like I actually know what I’m doing. Also I MADE A 101% on the first test! I was scared because a lot of people failed, but I managed to make one of the highest grades in the class!
2. In AP English I just finished yet another group project and I think it turned out well. We had to write a children’s book and my group’s was about a pig named Sebastian who wanted to fly. I probably post pictures of that later too :P They’re too cute not to share!
3. AP Govt. is not my friend. I’m close to loathing that class. Like, really close.
4. I joined an AP student union. I can’t say anything else because I signed a confidentiality agreement :/
5. I’m ahead in my AP Studio Art portfolio assignments! Yay!
There’s been a lot of drama going on this week as well, but I’m just not going to dwell on it for now.