Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I wish I was Ramona

For those that know me in real life, it's pretty obvious that I am the biggest spazz at my school (excluding my AP Enviro teacher Eunice). So desperately I want to be calm, cool, and mysterious like the Ramona Flowers of the world, but in reality I'm a spazz like Knives.

Sometimes I try to be cool. And then I end up failing miserably.

Luckily my friends have embraced my quirky outbursts and have dubbed them as 'cute', and not at all crazy or insane. Well, at least that's what they tell me to my face. They might actually think I'm insane.

But I digress.

I think I scare people (more specifically really cool guys) away because I get too excited about things. I've been told on more than one occasion that I'm 'too intense'. What's worse is that if my actions aren't pointed out to me I go for days completely oblivious that I looked like an idiot because I spazzed out over meeting someone who has also read Pygmy. Whenever I start a new project or get involved with a new group I get really passionate about EVERY aspect of the organization/project. Sometimes I can see where I can come off as too intense, but at least people know that I don't half ass anything.

Although I do wish I could be cool and mysterious, I'm cool with people thinking that I'm 'cute' when I spazz out.

9 comments:

  1. No! Be glad to be who you are. You're awesome! Although Ramona Flowers is really hot. I kind of wish I could be her too.

    You didn't just hear that.

    I loved your video blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she didn't have her awesome ever color changing hair, she wouldn't be half as cool... okay, so maybe she would be, but still...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Knives from the book though. I don't know how well she was portrayed in the movie but she wasn't that spazzy in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @CricketFreak You need to watch Scott Pilgrim Vs The World! Or read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your blog dear :) x

    http://stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry, I'll never find you insane. As you've said it, it's more on the cute side :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite character is actually Kim...Ramona seems like on of those people that is just followed by drama wherever she goes. I like Knives's character in the book, but she's not too terrible in the movie either!!

    My friends think I sound like Scott...even though I'm more of the Young Neil, age-wise.

    Oh my...am I trying to define myself through movie characters? AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love ramona...although kim has always been my fav forever. all the way through the books. i always wanted to be her.
    i like different people. and you are awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete