Tuesday, August 2, 2011

895: Sleepover fun

Yesterday my friend Rebekka had a belated birthday sleepover with me and my friend Hannah.

Being a girl does have it's occasional perks I guess.

Anyways, we mainly just goofed around and acted silly--- seen below in these pictures Rebekka took of Hannah and I in silly hats.
Shark Week!!
*CHICHURRR* Houston, we have a problem: my eyes are closed in this picture.

Spending time with them is something that I really enjoy because I know this upcoming school year is going to be so busy my head will likely explode (again), and then after this year I'll be off for college in North Carolina.

I'm a bit envious of the both of them because they'll be attending a local college that will allow them to live at home for a bit longer, but at the same time I'm so antsy to leave and see what else is out there. I don't know. It's a double edge sword I guess.

We made chocolate covered strawberries (with the chocolate melter Hannah got for Rebekka), stayed up late, and squeezed into a bed and fell asleep in the wee hours of the morning.

My sister and I finally got ourselves signed up for Pottermore! I'm DragonAuror4, just in case you were wondering.

After the post I did yesterday it's nice to just stop stressing and have some fun.

Now concerning my title---- this is my 895th post... Freaky right? What's even freakier is the fact that I'm approaching 900... Which is 100 short of 1,000 for all you math geniuses out there.

7 comments:

  1. Sleepovers are pretty great; I agree, one of the perks of being a girl. Though the one night I played a video game at my friend Zack's house? Even more fun and hilarious. ;)

    I do not have a Pottermore account, but I am 100+ pages into Deathly Hallows! I'm getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE: Hahahaha, I had too much making that video! You should definitely try out the look! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. *too much fun

    (I can't just let typos go.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice hats! :D Spending quality time with friends is definitely important to get in before the horrible stress of the school year begins... urgh. Sometimes I don't like sleepovers, but ones with chocolate covered strawberries involved sound like fun. :)

    I'm CrimsonOak138!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute haha I love it when you spend time with great friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds so much fun! I'm glad y'all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grr, I need to have fun like you... I'vce always been afraid that if I try on things in stores, they'll kick me out or something...

    And whoa!! That's a lotta blogging! O_O

    ReplyDelete