Tuesday, June 1, 2010

25 Things (that spread like the plague)

Just kidding. I was just tagged in one of these things by Jessi via The Musings of a Wannabe Star, who btw has a nice blog. At the end of this long list I'll just tag the first 5 or 10 people on my blogroll, depending on how lazy I am between now and then.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a post with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. (or you were just the first people on my blogroll, which pretty much means I want to know more about you anyways because you're on my blogroll.... and I'll just stop now. I sound like a creep. :P)
1. I've come to the point in my scholarly career in which I no longer care about WHAT I do as long as I'm busy, and most importantly happy.

2. Like a train wreck billowing with smoke I cannot tear my eyes away from trashy reality TV and game shows once they're on. The remote is just too darn far away from my lethargic hand.

3. My brain works in mysterious ways. Or perhaps it's my intuition. All I know is, I do really well on multiple choice questions on tests.

4. Music and food are my two artistic musts. I love most all music, and my likes surpass most genre barriers. The same goes for food. I love trying new things and making mistakes in the kitchen.

5. Secretly, I've always wanted to be a singer in a folk band. And play the harmonica.

6. I love to read. I will read anything. Books, newspapers, magazines, web articles; the nutrition facts and ingredients on food products are my guilty reading pleasure.

7. I have a knack for loving weird movies, and then slightly hating them when every "cool" kid at my school starts to like them. I am a jealous fan.

8. Driving and getting my license is not my number one priority. My number one priority is finding a nice boy who can drive me places. JK, I just hate driving.

9. If a blue police box were to suddenly appear in my town I would camp out in front of it to make sure that if it belonged to Dr. Who, he would give me a ride in it.

10. When I was younger I was always told to keep busy, because that is the quickest path to success. I am now a member of too many clubs and extracurriculars to count on both hands. It's very fun, and very rewarding.

11. Getting older, and closer to college made me realize that I have 3 younger siblings that I don't want to be too far away from.

12. If I could, I would invent something that would make me 12 years old again.

13. The vast amount of organized religion is BS. End of story.

14. I want to one day live at least a year or two in New Orleans. I love the city, the culture, the people, and the food!

15. Debating is what I do. I have a large collection of medals and trophies to prove so. Don't argue with me unless you know your subject.

16. I'm picky when it comes to guys and I'm not ashamed. Guys are just as picky for equally, if not more asinine reasons than I am.

17. I don't care if people do drugs, as long as they do them in moderation, and don't ask me for any crack money.

18. Some people call me liberal, but I prefer the term "inter-racially obligated to be open minded". I like a lot of conservative ideas, but I can help but feel a little offended when a white republican asks me if I speak English. Just because I'm brown doesn't mean I'm Mexican and can't speak English.

19. From the time I was five on up to current day I've been correcting people on what race I actually am. Half Filipino, Half white (mainly jewish). The best of both worlds if you ask me.

20. My mom hates it when I get brown. I go tanning often. (And not the tanning bed tanning, I actually go out and lay in the sun.)

21. Anderson Cooper is the C to my NN. And Bill Maher isn't too shabby either.

22. The fact that I need to find boys my age becomes clearer everyday, but due to my pickyness I'll have to be 18, witty, and able to charm men of the caliber of those listed in #21.

23. I want to write/direct/produce/ just make a movie.

24. I think radicalists had it right all along. No one ever pays attention, or remembers those who act mildly under the false pretense of "peace". As long as there is powerful government, organized religion, un-moderated capitalism, and greedy power hungry humans, there will be no peace.

25. I am quite aware that a lot of my views and opinions of things are hard to accept, or just plain disagreeable, but it's ok. It's called a wedge issue, and mine just happens to be a very large wedge. The more people get to know me the more they either agree, or disagree with me. I don't care if you argue what I say, as long as you have logic to back you up.

Now to tag.
Rebekka @ Minuscule Raindrop of Silence
Chelsea @ Periodic Encounters
Shu @ Feigned Innocence
Kaitlin @ Kaitman Returns
Storm @ Snoopy Rebel

No comments:

Post a Comment