Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesdays Are Reason Days.


I like making lists, even if I don't stick to them.  I wanted something to do weekly that would be fun and make my life a little more routine....  or at least I hope that by me planning to do this for the rest of my blogging career will set an example in my life that routine is good.
  1. The book Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom.  It's a really good book about dying, and being ok with it.  Very eye opening.
  2. I like the way Tuesday rolls off the tounge.  Simple as that.
  3. It's the day that no one picks.  It's always Wednesday or Thursday.  Never Tuesday.
  4. It was the day I thought it up.
  5. The day before I was born.
  6. It's when I have Art Club meetings.  Those always put me in a creative mood.
  7. If you google the term "Significant Tuesdays"  the book Tuesdays With Morrie will pop up.
  8. 1769 Captain Cook, an English explorer, discovers New Zealand.  OK, you have to admit out of all the reasons this one is the coolest.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, strangely enough I've always had a fondness for Tuesdays as well... But nothing beats Fridays in my opinion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! the weekly idea is a good one when it comes to blogging. i'm more drawn to thursdays for some reason. might be because i have more free time and can sleep in a few more hours before class the next day.

    ReplyDelete