I like making lists, even if I don't stick to them. I wanted something to do weekly that would be fun and make my life a little more routine.... or at least I hope that by me planning to do this for the rest of my blogging career will set an example in my life that routine is good.
- The book Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom. It's a really good book about dying, and being ok with it. Very eye opening.
- I like the way Tuesday rolls off the tounge. Simple as that.
- It's the day that no one picks. It's always Wednesday or Thursday. Never Tuesday.
- It was the day I thought it up.
- The day before I was born.
- It's when I have Art Club meetings. Those always put me in a creative mood.
- If you google the term "Significant Tuesdays" the book Tuesdays With Morrie will pop up.
- 1769 Captain Cook, an English explorer, discovers New Zealand. OK, you have to admit out of all the reasons this one is the coolest.