Monday, September 7, 2009

"I'm surprised that you've never been told before---"

FNT by Semisonic has been put on repeat all day because it has become my newest song of fancy. It was featured in the 10 Things I Hate About You soundtrack and brought to my attention by MRoS last night.

Oh did we party hard last night.... Well, that is if you count going to Wal-Mart, buying our Jane Austen dress materials and patterns, and some Hanes T-shirts to decorate-- partying hard.

However, MRoS did manage to somehow mess up her mom's sewing machine so we only got half of the bottom part of our dresses sewn. Oh well.

Recently I was caught off gaurd because I was on Facebook, and I just happened to look over at the birthday alerts, and my friend Celery's birthday is coming up soon and I totally forgot. Oops. I need to figure out a present.

No comments:

Post a Comment